Albert Bernadí, a practising lawyer registered with the Il·lustre Col·legi de l’Advocacia de Barcelona (ICAB – Bar Association of Barcelona) since 1996, specialising in administrative, urban planning and environmental law. Also a lecturer at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC – Open University of Catalonia) for the Master’s of Law degree course.
- Specialising in administrative, urban planning and environmental law.
- Comprehensive legal and technical consultancy services.
- A staunch defender of clients’ rights, with priority given to negotiated settlements, but willing to initiate legal proceedings where necessary.
- Diligent legal representation in administrative complaints and legal proceedings.
- Approachability, attention to detail, trustworthiness and honesty.
- Permits (building and/or activities)
- Enforcement orders
- Administrative pecuniary liability
- Public procurement
- Government franchises
- Subdivision of plots
- Land division or parcellation
- Land development processes
- Urban planning (master plan, land-use plans, special planning, etc.)
- Development permits
- Planning permission
- Noise pollution
- Land pollution
- Air pollution